So, I have about 100 or so rolls of film that still needs to be developed. One would think that I would be bringing in a roll or 2 every week, but not me LOL!! They are put away so I rarely remember that I have them LOL!! But I did remember yesterday bcuz
Walgreens had a coupon in their paper that you could get a roll developed free. WOOHOO - I brought 1 roll in the morning and the guy said that I could also use the .99 CD coupon as well - so the developing and the CD only cost .99! WOW. I love the CD's, especially with film that I know is older. With the CD, I can edit and crop and take out red eye, etc. So anyway, DH brought a roll to another W and they wouldn't let him use a coupon for the CD since the developiong was free :P LOL! but my girls brought in a roll each to the same place I went and they were allowed to use them - who knows. So in all, I got 4 rolls developed free, 1 roll I paid for, and then I have 4 .99 CD's!! I was a happy girl - so here are a few of those photos - the rolls were back from 2000!!! OMG! I really need to start getting these developed!!!!!!!! But as you can see my babies are not longer babies - scroll done for current pics. These picutures are a bit grainy because I enlarged them.
A at 2
The Girls
S was 7 and M was 9

JJ just turned 5 - it's his b-day in the pic

And finally - T was 3
Where has the time gone!!!!
READ THE POST BELOW AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE RAK - LEAVE A COMMENT BY APRIL 15TH!!!!!
9 comments:
OMG I can't imagine waiting that long to develop my pictures. One of my favorite parts of having a digital now is the instant gratification of not having to wait. Good deal you got and I love the cds too. With the index print it's great to go back for re-prints when scrapping. Easier to organize than negatives!
OMG last I saw that bucket it was huge. I can't imagine what it looks like now? Have you upgraded to a 5 gallon bucket yet?
I think you need to find some more flyers and take a bunch more in!!
OMG I have to get my photos done right away. Now you have lots to scrap.
What cute photos! I have about 30 rolls that I need to get developed, but I don't like our Walgreen's. :( Mine are about 4 years old, so I really need to get them developed soon!
Ok....it happens! But what a great deal you got, and our Walgreen is changing lower prices here, and if you look on the envelope I believe there is a really good coupon on there. Just saying that just in case you have more to develop.wink
I'm waiting for your dd Prom photos. Hope we'll have some to see soon.
They are SO cute!!! Love the pics!
awwww They are soooo cute!!!! All of them. Why didn't I see that coupon??? Oh yeah 'cause I didn't look at Walgreens ad this week. mmm I think I have a couple of rolls too somewhere.
How's it going? Looking for an update. RYC: That's a great idea! I've done book related layouts but not my specific favorites. Hmmm. Got a post done today I'd like your ideas on.
Hey when are you going to update this thing? lol It's been 10 days.
Post a Comment