Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gas - URGH!! For the truck - not me LOL!!!




I know you have probably seen these before, but since I just put $65 worth of gas in my truck and didn't even get to half a tank I thought these were appropriate LOL!! I also have a winner picked for the RAK and since I already have her address, I will post a pic of her gift later this afternoon and you all can guess who is getting it LOL!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

So, since I don't have a first born, can I borrow one of yours?

Mary L said...

Ditto on what Jen said...lol
My mom and I went to a couple of cheapy stores today and went by two gas stations (that I was able to see the prices fast enough)one was $3.65 and one was $3.69.

YIKES!!!!

Picture This said...

Painful isn't it?? My little tiny car needed $31 worth of gas today to fill her up....I NEVER spend that kind of money....whaaaaaaaa

Jen said...

I actually haven't seen those - love them! It is so hard to have to fill up the tank - thank God for mileage expenses or all my driving for work would be impossible.

Jeanne said...

Its so crazy mad. When my daughter got married I took a picture of the pumps that day, you know this is what it cost...$3.10 for regular on March 22. One month later $3.45!

Rita said...

Gas prices are so ridiculous -- and it affects everything else. It's sad!

These signs say it all, don't they! LOL

Nancy said...

They suck!!! Thank goodness I get to claim my gas on my expense report. Last week I put on over 800 miles and 156.00 in my tank!!!

Jayne said...

Those are funny! AND SAD at the same time.
If I don't laugh I'll cry!

Carolyn said...

OMG! These are funny!! I haven't seen them before, but they are so perfect for what is going on with our gas prices. I think I need to print these off and take them to work with me, the people at work will love to see this.