OMG! I have missed seeing you around, thank you for posting on my blog. I have been staying away from the messageboard scene, and if I post anything, it's on my blog, and the blogs I visit. May I add you to my list of people I visit? I would love to stop by more often. Of course this means you must update often. LOL
It was so good to hear from you! Very nice layouts too!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's great to "meet" you. I love these layouts you have done. Cute kids! I'll have to come back and read more again soon.
6 comments:
Wow, scrapbook layouts sure have changed!! They're all so elegant!
what a fun slideshow. and the lo's are totally adorable. wow!
great pages!!
WOW - YOU HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF GREAT PAGES DONE LATELY! GREAT SLIDE SHOW !
OMG! I have missed seeing you around, thank you for posting on my blog. I have been staying away from the messageboard scene, and if I post anything, it's on my blog, and the blogs I visit. May I add you to my list of people I visit? I would love to stop by more often. Of course this means you must update often. LOL
It was so good to hear from you! Very nice layouts too!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's great to "meet" you. I love these layouts you have done. Cute kids! I'll have to come back and read more again soon.
Post a Comment