![]() | You scored as Donald Duck, Your alter ego is Donald Duck! Try as you might, you have a nasty temper that is hard to control. But you try hard to please, and you aren't one to go down without a fight.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com |

4 comments:
thank you for posting on my blog. The children are doing okay, their mom has really gotten back into work, and is doing better. They have gotten into a new house, and they see their dad on week-ends, the hard thing is dad seems to be gone all week-end, and they really miss him.
I will have them all this summer while their mom works, I have alot lined up for them and my kids when we get back from vacation. Thank again for the wonderful comment. I do believe these two sweet kids will get thru this.
By the way----CUTE scrap pages, I can't wait to get back and scrap our Disney Trip.
BLESSINGS
What a cute quiz -- I'll have to take it myself in a bit..
Cute. A duck huh? Quack Quack LOL!!
so i was totally donald too! i knew we get along so well for a great reason! we are just alike!!
Post a Comment