I have finally decided to figure this bloggin' thing out LOL!! I am dedicating this blog to my friend, who was tragically lost on July 6, 2005 in a horrible accident. Alyssa was truly an angel here on earth and there is no doubt that she is one of the greatest in heaven! I miss her terribly. We used to sit and scrapbook for hours. She would come over in the afternoon and the next thing we would know it would be 2:00 a.m.!! She was an awesomely talented artist, who through the efforts of her Mother, was finally, and deserving so, published in the March 2007 issue of Memory Makers!!!
4 comments:
Thank you so very much for visiting my blog!
What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful friend Alyssa. You can tell she was a beautiful soul just looking at her sweet smile. It's wonderful her Mother was able to make a dream come true.
Akela is a gorgeous dog. Is she a chocolate lab? My family lost our dear sweet dalmatian, Wyatt last August. We think our next family member will be a chocolate lab, they are so good with children.
Take good care!
Missy
Nicely done! I love that picture of Alyssa. I didn't know her but I love her mom, Vicki!
What a beautiful tribute:)
Lori this was such a beautiful surprise this morning...to see that you have dedicated your blog to my Alyssa. Thank you sweet friend. You and your family meant so much to Alyssa...and you all mean so much to Abbey and I!
Love,
Vicki
Mom to angel Alyssa Narloch
Post a Comment