Friday, April 6, 2007

Blog Crazy

Hey all! I went blog crazy today and decided to create another one. But I didn't stop there LOL!! I created 2 more. One is for all of my scrapbook and altered projects. The other is for a listing of books that I have read and loved. Also a list of my favorite authors. If I didn't like a book, I'll let you know that too. If you want to check them out, the links are on the right.

I didn't get much done today, but did get my Easter Swap to fedex. Work was fun, as we received a large shipment and I was able to see all the new books. It feels as though the pnemonia I had is coming back, which is not a good thing as Easter is here! I do have a few days off coming so maybe i jsut need some rest! HAHA with my kids LOL!!!!

No comments: